Be Positive. Yes, I can!
• Motivate staff.
• Look on the bright side of things.
• Adapt to changes.
1. Work on the words we use that have a big impact on our life.
2. Use positive, active formulations.
3. Develop an awareness about our choice of attitude
4. Recognize our capacity to devise solutions.
5. Discover tangible tools that can change our lives.
• Significantly improve the work environment.
Number of participants:
minimum 10 people.
employees, management staff, members
"Pierre is a very humane person who exudes
energy and know-how, and knows what life is all about. The two hours
I spent here have given me a positive outlook on life."
Denise Coen, Contact